Establish your hybrid cloud in one week or less with our Discover, Educate, Plan, and Implement (DEPI) service.
DEPI is a 5-day, on-site workshop that quickly brings your organization up to speed on the latest cloud technologies and techniques. We help you identify workloads that are suitable for a hybrid scenario. We then establish the new environment connecting the on-premise workload to virtual machines in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) model.
Processing workloads in a hybrid environment provides a quick return on investment. When planning the hybrid environment it is important to understand which workloads are suited for the cloud from both a technical and business perspective. Batch workloads are often good candidates as they take advantage of scale. Similarly, transactional workloads benefit from scalability while keeping sensitive data onsite.
- Discover: Review and understand the current environment including costs, pain points and opportunities
- Educate: Learn about IaaS and how to manage a hybrid scenario
- Plan: Establish basic architecture and capacity requirements
- Implement: Implement and deploy core components of the new environment
What to Expect from Nimbo’s Hybrid Cloud Planning Services?
- Immediate cost savings.
- Greater flexibility for deployment
- Understanding of the new environment
- A secure environment
Benefits of Hybrid
- Turn off environment when no longer needed
- Greatly reduce operating costs
- Greater flexibility & agility
- Respond to customer requests more quickly