Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an infrastructure platform in the cloud that has become synonymous with the term Infrastructure-as-a-Service or IaaS. AWS enables organizations to take advantage of the cloud’s core value propositions: pay-as-you-go pricing, instant elasticity and flexibility.
Our consultants work in partnership with business that are interested in AWS and require guidance planning, deploying and managing an AWS environment. We work with organizations of all sizes and have open, flexible engagement models.
Common AWS Scenarios:
- Web Application Hosting
- Enterprise Applications
- Backup and Storage
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Disaster Recovery
- Content Delivery
- Enterprise IT
We Specialize In:
- EC2: Quickly deploy, scale and terminate applications paying only for resources that you actually consume
- Amazon RDS: Easily set up and scale a relational database in the cloud including MySQL, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon S3: Store and retrieve data in the cloud using a web services interface
- CloudFront: Amazon’s content delivery network (CDN) greatly reduces latency through a global network of edge servers
- AWS Disaster Recovery: DR on AWS is a low cost alternative to a physical site